PURGE attacks the root cause of most pool maintenance problems, the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination in plumbing. This contamination can cause cloudy water, hard to maintain water chemistry, clogged filters, foaming and nasty waterline rings.
Use Purge before a drain and acid wash, before a liner change, after pool opening to clean anti-freeze residue from plumbing or in season as a problem solver. Cleans Where You Can't!
Directions for use: For standard pools with up to 2 skimmers, divide the bottle of Purge bottle equally between skimmers.
Note: if pool has additional skimmers, more Purge is required (32oz per additional skimmer)
1. With circulation pump running and sanitizer level below 5ppm, add recommended dosage to the skimmer(s).
2. Circulate for 24 hours with pump running continuously.
3. Backwash or clean filter.
4. After the 24 hours, super chlorinate the pool.
5. Proceed with regular pool maintenance.
Helps clean pool and large spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
Uses SMARTZyme technology
Perfect for use before an acid wash or resurfacing
Helps reduce clogged filters, foaming, unpleasant odors, and more
There are no reviews
Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated 1.73%
Other components below reportable levels 98.24%
2 Liter Bottle